Weddings with a Photo Booth
After the wedding preparations and the tears and the tension that usually happen before and during a wedding ceremony, it would be great to have something fun to do with your guests. You can do this either as part of the program or as a way to unwind and capture the fun among the people present. One of the ways to do that is to have a wedding photo booth.
Significance of a Photo Booth
A photo booth would be a great way to share your wacky moments as well as be creative with your friends and family members. What’s great about a wedding photo booth is that it is a fun diversion from the solemnity of the ceremony for the guests to remember that they can have fun during your wedding, and for you to bring out your wacky side without having to bother with ruining the “moment”.
With a wedding photo booth, you can have both a solemn ceremony and a fun reception in one place. Besides, everybody loves a good picture taking session, especially if it is one wherein they can play around with costumes and wedding photo booth props.
Wedding Picture Booth Ideas
There are several great ways to make use of a wedding photo booth.
- Remember that wedding album that you have always wanted? Spice that up through a wedding photo booth wherein you can play around with different stuff, make funny faces, and just be creative. Aside from the serious, dramatic wedding ceremony photos that you should have, it would be great to have something to laugh about in the wedding.
- Another thing you can do is to have a wedding photo booth rental so you could have the wedding booth pictures as your unique guest list. Forget about the long list of names with the corresponding roles beside them. Be more creative in your wedding, and make the guest list something that people would want to see and look forward to.
- You can use all sorts of photo booth props, and you can create any theme or group pose that you want. You can let the inner wackiness in your guests come out.
- You can give your special guests a copy of it afterwards so they would remember that special day as well, long after the wedding ceremony is over. It is a great way to make your wedding a wonderfully fun day as well.
- You can also use a wedding photo booth as an avenue for the guests to convey their quick messages to the bride and groom with matching costume and facial expression to their messages. You can use boards on which your guests can write whatever they want to say to you, and they can hold the board up in whatever way they want during the picture taking.
Some people might even want to share some jokes or bloopers that they have observed during the ceremony and it would be a great topic over dinner when the pictures from the wedding photo booth come out. Also, share your inside jokes and messages that only you and your closest friends understand.